Autotubetech is a business that is capable of offering a volume manufacturing service predominantly around tube bending and metal pressing. We work in specific volume business sectors providing high quality design, prototyping and manufacturing services. Backed by continual investment in modern equipment and technology, our UK facility and infrastructure is highly capable of supporting your volume tube bending, metal pressing and finishing requirements, essentially becoming a one stop shop!
- Full design and prototyping service.
- Tube manipulation 9.5mm diameter to 50.8mm diameter.
- Swaging, Piercing, Notching, Punching and Laser Cutting.
- Presswork up to 100 tonnes, includes roll feed and parts ejection monitor.
- Welding (MIG, TIG), Brazing, Soldering, Adhesive Bonding.
- Spin Riveting (inserts and sub assemblies).
- Injection Moulding (plastics).
- Full in house tool room support.
- 3D CAD enabled.
- Product Finishing (Epoxy powder coat, Chrome Plating, Bright Zinc Plating.
Materials include ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Pre-galvanised and flo-coated mild steels are also commonly used.