We are often asked by customers to provide complete product solutions. This will include providing all associated products and the finishing of the product for example high quality chrome plating.
Our expertise extends into plastic injection moulding and pressed componentry.
Economic tooling costs and short development and production leadtimes allow product to be fully appraised before proceeding with production volumes.
Other specific needs can be achieved with special tooling.
Facilities at Autotubetech include:
- Full design and prototyping service.
- Tube manipulation 9.5mm diameter to 50.8mm diameter.
- Swaging, Piercing, Notching, Punching and Laser Cutting.
- Presswork up to 100 tonnes, includes roll feed and parts ejection monitor.
- Welding (MIG, TIG), Brazing, Soldering, Adhesive Bonding.
- Rivetting (inserts and sub assemblies).
- Injection Moulding (plastics).
- Product Finishing (Epoxy powder coat, Chrome Plating, Bright Zinc Plating).
Materials include ferrous and non ferrous metals. Pre-galvanised and flo-coated mild steels are also commonly used.